How to Stay Connected During the Holidays
Happy Holidays Require Planning
Communicate and Connect
Take some time and discuss these questions to help you prepare for the holidays.
1. What is important to each of us this year?
2. What are some of the traditions that we want to keep?
3. What are some new traditions that we want to establish?
4. What has worked best in the past for making great holidays?
5. What has not worked in the past for making great holidays?
6. What is different this year that we need to consider?
7. How will we decide what to participate in? (friends, work, church, community, children, grandchildren)
8. How can we communicate to others our decisions? Who will communicate the changes?
You Can have a great Marriage:
A: Ask Questions
N: Never Assume
Remember Your Marriage is the most important earthly relationship you have.
Seek God's Best for your marriage together.
A short prayer to help you keep your bedroom consecrated to God's Design for marriage. Hebrews 13:4 (ESV) Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.
What does 4:00 A.M. "Black Friday Morning" look like to you? Over the years it has looked very different for me. The first "Black Friday" I remember was the one where I was standing in the parking lot of a Kohl's, coffee cup in hand at 4:00 A.M. shivering with what seem like a thousand other people. I remember looking over at the guy standing next to me and asking "Who are all these stupid people and what could they possibly be doing?"
Can I come….To Ladies Bible Study Group…as I am …without any answer to your need? You see I think you expect me to bring as I have before and these perceived expectations sometimes make me apprehensive. Apprehensive in ways that cause me to want to stay away because I might disappoint you.