Happy Holidays Require Planning
Communicate and Connect
Take some time and discuss these questions to help you prepare for the holidays.
1. What is important to each of us this year?
2. What are some of the traditions that we want to keep?
3. What are some new traditions that we want to establish?
4. What has worked best in the past for making great holidays?
5. What has not worked in the past for making great holidays?
6. What is different this year that we need to consider?
7. How will we decide what to participate in? (friends, work, church, community, children, grandchildren)
8. How can we communicate to others our decisions? Who will communicate the changes?
You Can have a great Marriage:
A: Ask Questions
N: Never Assume
Remember Your Marriage is the most important earthly relationship you have.
Seek God's Best for your marriage together.